We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and analyze your browsing habits. Please, we need your authorization to use them, unless they are necessary cookies. You can change the settings or get more information here.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the terminal (for example, a computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc.) when the User accesses certain web pages, such as this one. Cookies allow these web pages, among other things, to monitor, store and retrieve information about the User’s browsing habits (for example, preferences, profile, access codes, etc.) as well as obtain technical information related to the navigability of the webpages. Cookies also contribute to the functionality, usability and accessibility of web pages.
Depending on the function and purpose of cookies, there are several types:
- Analytical. – These cookies collect information in order to allow websites to carry out an evaluation of the use that Users make of them and their general activity, as well as to collect statistical data. Analytical cookies measure and collect data from the Website (visits, traffic parameters, clicks, page views, etc.) to understand and optimize the website.
- They are necessary for external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within a web page.
- Advertising and behavioral cookies.. – They collect information about the User’s browsing habits and their behavior in order to identify preferences, tastes and habits within a specific Website. These cookies allow the advertising content to be adapted based on the analysis made of the User’s browsing habits and deducing its characteristics such as location, age group, gender.
- Techniques. – They are strictly necessary for the functionality and navigability of a web page, they allow the User to navigate through said page or application and the use of its different options or services.
- Personalization cookies.– They are those that allow websites to retain certain preferences (for example, language, country, regional configuration, etc.) predefined by the User on their first visit (and subsequent) on the Website.
- Third party cookies. – Third-party cookies are owned by third parties used by websites in order to manage and improve the content and services offered.
For more information about cookies, the User can visit the All About Cookies.org website, accessible through the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
We use third-party cookies for various reasons. Some cookies are necessary for technical reasons for our websites and services to function, and we refer to them as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. This is described in more detail below.
What types of cookies does this Website use?
Third party cookies
The Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter “Google”), a company located in the United States. Therefore, the data collected and processed by Google Analytics (including the User’s IP address) may be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and stored on Google servers located outside the EEA.
Through Google Analytics, IBQ FABRICS. Analyzes the interaction of the User with the Website, monitors the browsing habits of the same within it and collects data on its activity to measure its performance.
The User can manage and block the processing of their personal data through Google Analytics through the browser settings used to access the Website.
The User can expand the information contained here about Google Analytics at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
On the other hand, the User can deactivate Google Analytics by installing a disabling plugin. The User can obtain more information about this add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
How can I block or delete cookies?
To block or eliminate the installed cookies, the User must configure the browser options that he uses. Thus, if you do not want cookies to be installed on your hard drive, you must configure the browser to not receive them.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
MOBILE DEVICES BROWSERS
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-o-deshabilitar-cookies-en-firefox-para-android
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392709?hl=es
Blocking, disabling or deleting the cookies used on the Website may affect its full functionality; making some services or functions of the Website unavailable.
How often will this Cookie Statement be updated?
The date at the bottom of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
Duration: 1 minute
Description: Set by Google to distinguish users.
Duration: 1 day
Description: Set by Google Analytics, the _gid cookie stores information about how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report on website performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
Duration: 2 years
Description: The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for the site analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
Duration: 2 years
Description: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics
Duration: 1 year
Description: This cookie is used by the WordPress theme of the website. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.
Duration: 1 year
Description: Logs the status of the corresponding category default button and CCPA status. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
Description: No description available.