Who is responsible for the treatment?
Identity: GLOBAL TECHNICAL FABRICS, S.L
Address: Ronda Maiols 1, Local 142, Sant Quirze del Vallés, 08192
Phone: +34 937 360 960
What is the purpose of data collection and processing?
Depending on the products or services you want to enjoy, at GLOBAL TECHNICAL FABRICS, SL we collect your personal data for different purposes. Please keep in mind that when we ask for your personal data we mark some fields as mandatory, since they are necessary data. to be able to provide you with the service that you have requested, and whose refusal would prevent us from carrying it out
1. Respond to your contact request
If you have provided us with your data through the “Contact us” section, we inform you that we will process your personal data in order to satisfactorily attend to your contact request in order to get in touch with you.
2. I send advertising
We also collect your personal data in order to be able to send you advertising or promotional communications by telephone, post or email about services or offers from GLOBAL TECHNICAL FABRICS, SL, which we will do only if you have given us your express consent to receive such communications. .
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
How long will we keep your data?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purpose for which we have collected them.
In the following table you will find the periods during which we will keep your personal data:
1. Respond to your contact request
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or contact request. In any case, we will delete your data once a year has elapsed since the last communication between us.
2. Send you advertising
We will keep your contact data for sending advertising, as long as you do not withdraw your consent to do so.
In any case, we remind you that you can withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time.
To whom do we communicate your data?
We inform you that we will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are obliged to them by some legal norm.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
You should know that, by the fact of processing your personal data, you have rights that we detail below:
- You can request access to all your personal data that we process ( Access right ).
- You will have the right to rectify your data, either because they are inaccurate or because they have changed (Rectification right).
- You can also request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected (right of deletion)
- You will have the right to request that your personal data not be processed (Opposition right).
You can also request the limitation of the processing of your data in the following cases (Limitation right):
- During the challenge study for the inaccuracy of your data.
- If the treatment is unlawful, you can oppose the deletion of your data, and instead request the limitation of its use.
- When we do not need to process your data, but you need it to exercise or defend against possible claims.
- If you have opposed the processing of the data alleging public or legitimate interest, while we are analyzing whether our reasons for the treatment prevail over your interests.
- You will have the right to receive your personal data in electronic format, in a way that is manageable for you(Right of portability), whenever technically possible.
You can exercise these rights and, in general, consult all questions related to the processing of your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Ronda Maiols 1, Local 142, Sant Quirze del Vallés, 08192, providing a copy of your ID or similar document.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and in any case, within one month of receiving it.
In the event that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. You have the necessary information for it in agpd.es